Join The St.Andrew's Society at their annual Ball.
They will have the sights and sounds of Scotland in the Island Ballroom at the Shangri-La on Saturday, 30th November
– Drinks reception begins at 7.00pm and the band plays on until 4.00am!
– Free-flow wine, beer, bubbles and whisky
– A sumptuous six-course feast, plus warming soup and bacon rolls in the wee small hours to keep the energy going for dancing
– The amazing Gurkha Pipes and Drums
– Formal (just because we have our posh frocks on) ceilidh dancing with the wonderful Graeme from Clappy Doo calling each dance so that you just can't put a foot wrong... and even if you do, no one will notice or care!
Shangrila-Hotel, 22 Orange Grove Road, Singapore
Previous Next Early Bird Tickets for Members on Sale NOW! Member: $240 (until 30th Sept) Non-member: $290 TICKETS Renew your membership (due 30th April 2019) RENEW MEMBERSHIP You can still become a member to take advantage of our early bird offer JOIN US
Tickets available via